Spectrum Efficient 64QAM Links
The E-Link Eagle is an all outdoor, IP, millimeterwave radio operating in the 71-86 GHz frequency band using only 250 MHz of bandwidth conserving valuable spectrum resources. The radio is available in both long and extended long range configurations and includes a carrier grade L2 Ethernet switch.
The E-Link Eagle provides the operator a “future-proof” hardware solution for the exponentially increasing data backhaul requirements faced by network operators. The E-Link Eagle can initially be configured for 1000Mbps operation and expanded to either 2000 or 3000Mbps by a simple license upgrade reducing costly network equipment replacement.
Features & Performance
- Spectrum Efficient using 64QAM in 250 MHz wide channel
- Full Duplex providing 1000Mbps upstream and downstream
- Hitless Adaptive Rate and Modulation
- Adaptive Modulation QPSK/8PSK/16/32/64QAM
- Link distances up to 5 miles/8 km at 99.995% availability
- Internal Carrier Grade L2 switch
- SyncE and IEEE1588v2 compliant
- Power over Ethernet
- 4G/LTE/WiMAX macro-cell backhaul for accesss and aggregation
- “Last Mile” fiber extension for enterprises
- Temporary high capacity links for disaster recovery
- LAN/WAN extensions for private/enterprise networks